Presenting to clients and colleagues is part of the business process and one that allows individuals to shine within an organisation. It is also a successful way to communicate with clients.
However, it is a skill many experienced executives are concerned with. Our one day course provides delegates with techniques, skills and ideas to enable them to be more confident about presenting.
Fear of public speaking and presenting, regularly tops the list of human fears. Yet it is a skill that is required by many middle and senior executives, and is is an effective way to communicate with clients, prospects and colleagues. Our one day training course is full of content, focusing on the practical side of delivering presentations as well as managing your nerves and fears before a presentation.
- Knowing your audience
- Planning a presentation
- Structuring your presentation
- Opening “Attention Grabbers”
- Using Visual and Audio aids
- How to use presentation tools – Powerpoint Prezi etc in an engaging, effective way
- Managing nerves and fears about presentations
- Managing questions
- Developing good presentation styles
- Tips on how to practice and preparation for your presentation
At the end of the presentation skills workshop delegates will be able to :
- Know how to prepare for a presentation
- Be confident
- Construct a good presentation
- Create a captivating opening that will grab the attention of your audience
- Engage and audience for a presentation
- How to use technical presentation tools in an effective way
- Have acquired skills to manage nerves before presentations
- Practice delivering a presentation