Being a great Public Speaker is an essential skill to develop for anyone wishing to raise their profile within an organisation, their own personal brand or for a company to use public speaking as an effective marketing tool.
A great public speaker engages and captivates their audience; has charisma; has something great to say and is confident. Our public speaking training focuses not just on the content, but your performance, building up your confidence, managing your nerves and creating a unique persona that will engage your audience.
Our practical course challenges delegates to find their own personal persona or style that works within a public speaking setting. As well as creating content, we enable delegates to relax, develop confidence and presence when they speak. The training environment we create is a supportive but challenging one, where individuals try out new ideas and techniques to become better public speakers.
Participants leave with:
- More confidence
- Techniques in managing nerves and fear
- Planning a structured speech with a great beginning, middle and end
- Creating a captivating opening that will grab attention
- A developed speaking style, where their voice, body language and manner engages the audience
- An engaging persona for public speaking that will captivate audiences
- A supportive, safe environment to try new techniques
- Opportunities to practice
- Tips on how to build experience
“It was fantastic, fun and really useful. I felt very supported in sharing examples from practice and I have learnt how to make small changes to myself to help being listened to.”