Accent Softening for Business
Do you feel your accent and/or knowledge of the English language is holding you back professionally? Are you often asked to repeat yourself? Do you worry people haven’t fully understood you? Do you worry when you contribute to meetings or have to deliver presentations in English? Then this is the course for you!
Our Accent Softening for Business training is for business professionals who speak English as a second language, who aim to be more effective spoken communicators. Speaking clearly and confidently is a skill – and as our trainer, Susan Heaton-Wright knows from when she worked overseas, is an essential skill.
Our one to one course, held either face to face in a London studio or via Skype is a course designed to support you to become more confident and clearer when you speak.
The course includes:
- Exercises designed to strengthen muscles in your mouth, lips, tongue so you can articulate sounds in English.
- Techniques in making sounds common in the English language
- Techniques for practising and correcting sounds
- All training is using the unique Executive Voice System of learning.
- Awareness in non-verbal communication including facial expressions and body language, to ensure your speaking and communication is effective.
- Training material including practice CDs (or mp3 files) to practice the new techniques
- 5 x 90 minute sessions
- Although we have a training system in place, every course is bespoke because our trainers create the course for each individual.
For more information and to book a complimentary conversation