Make an impact with your voice and physical presence workshop
Do members of your team struggle to be heard in meetings? Or people take no notice of them? Do you have some fabulous team members who do not have the confidence to present, or network? Or perhaps they are not projecting their value and worth in the workplace, due to their limited communication skills.
This is the original Voice, Presence and Presentation course and has been delivered to corporate and Public Sector clients. Truly interactive, delegates discover the power of their voices, how they can influence people with their body language, improve their presentation skills and make an impact when speaking to others. We create a safe environment where delegates try out new skills in a positive, supportive workspace. We provide the skills and tools to enable your team to become better speakers and communicators.
The workshop content includes:
- Discover a voice that people will want to listen to
- Projecting the voice so you are audible but aren’t shouting
- Where you hold tension in your body
- How your body language impacts on the TONE of your voice – and how others perceive this
- How a positive, open posture impacts on your impact when speaking to others
- Top tips on presenting and speaking at meetings
What delegates have said about the course:
“Definitely worth attending. You can really take things away from this training. Understanding how your voice is connected to your body.”
“I feel I understand better how to connect and communicate with my audience.”
“A fantastic introduction to making a greater impact with my body language and voice, with lots of practical tips. Thank you”. Charlie Allen
“Susan’s course is engaging and interesting and the time flew by. Lots of useful tips to take away and build on”. Jennifer Guest
“Great workshop – could easily have been twice as long – the time just flew by.”
“This was a very beneficial session for anyone doing public speaking, be it in a lecture or a small group. Learning how to understand and use your voice is invaluable“. Alice Hilling.
What the delegates leave the course with:
- Confidence in using their voice
- How to project their voice and personality in a variety of business situations
- A professional yet powerful posture to adopt in communication situations
- Confidence in speaking and a presentation practice
- Listening skills
For more details of this course, and to discuss your company’s requirements, please call 0800 0938 464 or Contact us