Superstar Podcasting Course
Podcasting is the latest activity for all experts.
Yet many people don’t know where to start with their podcast: they might have an idea, a list of people to interview, but can’t work out the technical side.
Other people might have an idea, but not have the experience of speaking for a podcast or interviewing guests – and often this is done virtually! I know when I set up my podcast nearly 3 years ago, the technical side was something really scary, then I had doubts about whether anyone would listen to the podcast! Now I have over 2000 downloads a month – and growing!
Since I have had the podcast, people have asked me for help with their podcast set up AND getting it up and running. Whilst there is information on line to do specific things, the quality is varied and the quantity – well, overwhelming! So I have created a step by step online course where you are guided through everything you need; the techie side and also how to make your delivery style engaging for your audience. The course also includes a FREE 30 minute session with me online, to double check everything is working. You will get one to one tuition for 30 minutes where you can ask me any questions and I can solve any techie issues.
So the course includes:
- Shopping list of what you will need to set up a podcast
- Guidance on identifying your ideal listener
- Step by step information on how to create your podcast
- Step by step guide to creating your own podcast channel
- Where to distribute your podcast and a how to guide
- Making your podcast engaging and compelling to listeners
- Tuition on how to find guests, book them and interview them for your podcast
- Marketing your podcast
This course is currently in production. For more information on when it will be released, please contact me.